FREE Printable Daily Quick Cleaning Cards

I work 4-6 hours a day from home, plus I’ll be homeschooling our daughter this year.  Needless to say I haven’t been doing much cleaning these days.  To help with the change in my already crazy schedule I’ve created these easy Chore Cards to keep me on track.

Pin It!

I created one card for each day.  Each day has 15 minutes worth of chores listed.  I made sure to choose chores that would help to keep  the room looking nice each week.  Many of the chores are to clean a ‘hot spot’ in our house, a spot that collects clutter like it’s going out of style.  Most days I listed 3 chores to do in 2 rooms but you can customize it however you’d like.

I added a monthly card for tasks that I need to do each month.  This might include washing the floors (yes, only once a month, sorry to shock ya!)  The chores on these cards are the minimum that I do each week.  When I’ve had an extremely busy week I grab the cards and get to work.

You can even use these for your children’s chores – just write a few chores on each card!

Download your Quick Clean Cards below:

Simply click on the images below to open the PDF file and save to your computer.  (remember to grab both files!)

You can print these out and write in your chores. I printed mine out and then laminated each card so they would hold up better.

Download Set 1

15 Minute Quick Clean M-Th

Download Cards 2

15 Minute Quick Clean F-Sun

Do you have any quick cleaning tips or tricks?

Leave a comment share the love!

Comments

• says

Let me know how they work out for you. I’d like to make cards for my hubby too but I doubt that would go over well ;) Once the kids can read I’ll make them cards too!

1. Amanda Warrick says

I am looking forward to printing these off and possibly using them for personalized cleaning cards for my children! Thanks for sharing! Something else I like to do sometimes, especially when a room has been really trashed by all the children, is tell everyone to just pick up five things, and sometimes I ask them after to find two bonus things, and they seem to enjoy this! They don’t get overwhelmed by being asked to clean an entire room – counting five things isn’t hard to do – but when there are four or five of them working, and they each do that, it ends up cleaning an entire room! Just something fun we do around our house to try and take care of the most messy times of the day!

• says

I love this idea!! I think my kids would love it. We do a 1 minute quick clean in the living room each day too. I make it a race and it’s amazing how much the kids can pick up in 1 minute

2. says

Thanks for the cards! I am going to laminate mine so I can use a dry erase marker on it. Erasing the task once completed will be VERY satisfying! ;)

We cleaned up using the alphabet (each item represents a letter), the kids had fun with it (especially my four year old who is learning her letters). We have also played “beat the timer!” to see how fast we can clean a room.

Jennifer
    {www.agelementary.blogspot.com}

• says

We’ve done the timer too… I have to admit that I’ve even said to the kids “Ready, Set Go….”and started counting :1,2,3,4…..” what’s hilarious is the kids have no idea that even I don’t know what number I’ll stop on. I just stop counting when the room is clean :) I’m sure some day they will figure out my secret!!

3. says

Thanks for sharing this Donna! We have had a very busy year so sometimes cleaning does not get done… hummm wonder when the shower was last cleaned! lol! Surely I can do 15 minutes a day!

Stopping by from the Allume attendee’s page, I wanted to say HI! I’ll be at Allume, hope to see you there! I was hopping to go last year, I remember hearing about your whoppie pies, lol! But glad I’m going this year!

4. says

I love this idea for my kids! I used to feel guilty about asking them to do any chores in the house during the week (because of the amount of schoolwork they have) but this makes it simple and manageable. I used to say everyone that lives in this house has to contribute to our home by accomplishing one task every day to keep this house in order but this makes more sense. I’ll create a few and give them each a choice. BRILLIANT! Thank you. :)

Trackbacks