“Hi My name is Donna.”
“I’m addicted to Pinterest”
I know I’m not alone in my love for Pinterest. It is, after all, a great way to find great inspiration and organize all of the ideas you find online. Today I wanted to show you how to get the most out of your Pinterest boards and how to share specific Pinterest Boards with friends.
Why would I want to share an individual Pinterest board?
Collaboration– Are you planning a party, wedding, or other event with other people. Pinterest is a great way to collect and share your ideas.
Wish lists – I think Pinterest is another great way to start a wish list – for yourself, your spouse or your children. You can pin images from nearly any website and add the item to your “wish list”. I’ve even found gifts for friends by sneaking around their Pinterest boards and finding something on their “Want it” board and ordering it for them.
Collections – One of the more common reasons to share a board is to share you collection of a specific topic. Some examples might include: “Gluten Free Recipes” ~ “Homeschool Ideas” ~ “Living Room Decor”
How do I share an individual Pinterest board?
- To see all of your Pinterest Boards simply log in and click on your name on the top right corner.
- All of your boards will now appear. (See screenshot below)
- Each Board Shows you a sample of 5 images from your Board so you can quickly glance over your images and know what board you are looking at.
- Click on the board that you want to share.
- Once your Pinterest board appears you will see that the URL for your individual Pinterest Board is in the address bar.
- This is the link you can share with others. You can copy and share this link with anyone!
Bloggers this is a great way to share links to a specific Pinterest board with your readers.