I’m linking up over at Simply Rebekah today for her Insane Goals Monthly Link-Up. I love writing to-do lists and the feeling of accomplishment that I feel when I cross things off. This link-up is a great way for me to not only share my Never-Ending List of Goals but also to have a reason to check in and check off the items on my list!
Here is my never-ending list of goals (which will continue to be a work in progress:
Projects around the house to finish
- Curtains in the sunroom (My most popular post, “Burlap Curtains” makes me feel like a fraud because I have not finished the whole room!).
- Go through kids toys, donate some and organize the rest.
- Plant our fall garden (lettuce, spinach, broccoli and root veggies).
- Finish Kitchen curtain.
- Finish painting our bedroom furniture (I started w/ the nightstand and stopped there).
- Organize kids puzzles.
- Go through kids clothes, pack away summer clothes.
The Fun List:
- Eat dinner outside.
- Take kids to see the trains.
- Have fun birthday parties for the kiddos.
- Plan a fall party!
- Go to the zoo.
- Plan a fun date with hubby without him knowing (KEVIN!! stop reading this!!)
- Go to the library more.
- Start playing the guitar again.
- Start LOVE BOMBING! Watch out! You could be next.
- Drink more water!!
- Go to Curves 2 times a week at least.
- Try out Zumba in September.
- Wake up at 5:30am daily.
- Go to bed before 11pm.
- Start following my cleaning schedule again (or get a housekeeper… maybe not).
- Read more – Catching Fire (The Second Book of the Hunger Games)
The Ministry of Motherhood
Do you keep a To-Do List? Do you have BIG goals set for yourself. What keep you motivated to meet those goals?
Here are links to all of my Never-Ending T0-Do Lists:December 2011