Time for Zucchini!
Zucchini Faux-Crab Cakes
- 3 cups grated zucchini
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (or 1 egg, beaten)
- 1 cup bread crumbs (more or less depending on consistency)
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour or japanese bread crumbs (Panko) – I have skipped this often
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil for frying
In a large bowl, combine zucchini and mayo. Add in bread crumbs, onion, and seasoning. Mix well. Shape mixture into balls then flatten in to cakes. Dredge in flour or Panko bread crumbs. Add oil to your fry pan, once pan is hot, carefully fry cakes in oil until golden on both sides. Eat!
What are your go-to zucchini recipes?