We have a 9 year old daughter that just LOVES to read. There is evidence of this scattered in every room in our house – books are everywhere!
This Christmas we want to give her gifts that will encourage her love for reading. Below is a list of our favorite gifts for any young book lover. Rather than a list of books we’re sharing non-book gifts for you the little book lover in your family. We’re sure you’re bookworm will love these gifts!
*This post contains affiliate links. Any purchase made through them help support Hey Donna and our family. Read our disclosure HERE*
Gifts for Young Book Lovers
- Reading light – For those late night reading binges.
- Snuggly Blanket – The perfect way to cozy up with a good book.
- Bookplates – So their favorite books will always find their way home.
- Magnetic Page markers – No more socks as bookmarks (trust me, it happens in our house).
- Amazon gift card – Give them their own little shopping spree!
- Tote Bag – Nancy Drew – The perfect library bag!
- Cute book ends – Keep those stacks of books tidy.
- Reading Journal Notebook – A great way to extend your child’s reading and help them record their memories from their favorite books.
I know our little reader would love any of these gifts under the tree this Christmas.