My children are now 8 & 10 years old. I’d like to call these the “Mommy-Gets-To-Sleep-In-Because-The-Kids-Can-Finally-Pour-Their-Own-Cereal” stage of motherhood. They have gained so much independence and they know what is expected and allowed in our home. We’ve gone through the seasons of all-nighters, teething and tantrums and landed in this sweet, sweet place with an 8 & 10 years old! While life seems easier, it has an added struggle that we didn’t have before. Life is BUSY! As a work-at-home mom, I’ve found balancing work and home more and more difficult.
I’m thankful for the ups and downs for but I’m extremely thankful that we don’t have to do this alone!
What I mean is, behind every mom there is a TEAM or a TRIBE or friends, coworkers, a spouse, family and nowadays an entire online world to help! The internet has made this world feel so much smaller and has enabled us to connect with support with the click of a few buttons.
I have amazing friends online, creating amazing content. They write blogs, books, eCourses and live videos each day to help us with encouragement and practical advice that we all need. Over the years I’ve counted on many ebooks and courses to help me get a handle on household chores, meal planning, child discipline and other homemaking tasks.
Today the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle is finally available for purchase.
What is the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle?
This bundle is a hand-picked collection of resources offered at a huge discount (97% off!) for a limited time. This year’s edition of the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle includes 50 ebooks, 21 eCourses, 14 printables, 2 videos, 2 audios, 2 summits, and 1 membership site.
This year’s edition of the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle includes:
50 ebooks | 21 eCourses
14 printables | 2 videos
2 audios | 2 summits
1 membership site.
There are 106 items in this bundle!
These resources will help give you the tools you need to:
- Get control of your chores
- Manage your time better
- Get your meal planning in order with wholesome recipes for your family
- Strengthen relationships with your kids (even your teens)
- Take time to add a little romance back into your marriage
- Put self-care back into your life
- and finally enjoy homemaking.
Also included in the bundle are bonus offers worth over $290! Get a free subscription box with kids’ books and craft projects, natural cleaning products, or reusable glass straws – just to name a few!
To see all of the products in this bundle Click HERE.
Get your EXCLUSIVE Bonus!
I am offering an EXCLUSIVE bonus for readers that order their bundle through my links (on my blog, newsletter or ads on my site.) If you purchase your bundle through my link will receive an early copy of my updated Minimalistic Time Blocking Worksheets. These are an updated version from my popular Time Blocking Worksheets. Once you purchase your bundle come back to this post and FILL OUT THE FORM and I will send you your FREE PRINTABLE WORKSHEETS right away!
(Psst… the bundle goes away at 11:59pm Eastern on Monday, May 1st, so don’t wait!)
Below I’m sharing a few of my favorite items from the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle. These items are valued WAY over the $29.97 cost and in my opinion make purchasing a bundle a no-brainer. Keep in mind there are 106 items in this bundle, but these are my favorites! ( To every single product in this bundle Click HERE. )
The Work & Life Balance Products
These are some of my favorite because this is the area in my life that I want to give some extra attention right now. Jessica Turner’s course, Stretched too thin is regularly $39! I’ve been working through the course and have found it super helpful and encouraging. Jessica has a way of sharing practical advice and making you feel like you’re doing ok. She’s a full-time working mama and can relate to the busy life that many of us are trying to balance.
Here is what is included in the Work + Life Balance Category
- Busy Moms Building: 12 Steps to Running Your Own Online Business for Busy Moms by Monica Froese ($29.00)
- How to Land Your First Work-at-Home Job by Angie Nelson ($24.00)
- Streamline Your Side-Hustle: A Comprehensive Guide to Balancing Your Blog with the Rest of Your Life by Erin Mellon ($15.00)
- Stretched Too Thin: 10 Days to Overcoming the Hustle and Thriving as a Working Mom by Jessica Turner ($39.00)
Organizing & Systems Category
These products were the selling point for me. There are some great productivity products in this bundle, Life Your Way’s Printable download pack has tons of great practical printables!! I’m working my way through The Paperless Home to try to get rid of the unnecessary papers around our house. You know that I love our Zone Cleaning for Kids system but I have to say that Mandi’s Family Chore System is a great option and is included in this bundle as well!
Here is what is included in the Organizing & Systems Category:
- 14 Days to Opening Your Front Door to Guests by Dana White ($7.99)
- 2017-2018 Yearly Personal Planner by Jolanthe Erb ($4.99)
- Bullet Journaling for Book Lovers by Anne Bogel ($15.00)
- Clean Mama’s Just One Page Kit by Becky Rapinchuk ($7.00)
- Clutterfree with Kids: Change Your Thinking. Discover New Habits. Free Your Home. by Joshua Becker ($5.99)
- Command Center 101: A Step-by-Step Guide to Creating a Command Center that WORKS for Your Family by Meredith LeRoy ($5.00)
- Creating Success At Home: Your Guide to Redefining Home, Conquering Clutter, Taking Back Time, Boosting Your Energy and Overcoming Decorating Fears by Sharon Hines ($3.99)
- Family Chore System & Planner by Mandi Ehman ($17.00)
- Life Your Way Complete Printables Download Pack by Mandi Ehman ($7.00)
- Minimize the Mess: A Mother’s Guide to Simplifying the Home by Rachel Kratz ($2.99)
- Overwhelm to Order: The Ultimate Homemaking Binder by Rachel Norman ($9.99)
- Revive 30-Day Challenge by Jessica Fisher ($27.00)
- Speed Clean the Deep Clean: A Collection of Time-Saving Cleaning Tutorials and Tips for Busy Moms by Katelyn Fagan ($4.99)
- Sweet Life Planner: Vanilla Edition by Laura Smith ($35.00)
- The Mindset of Organization: Take Back Your Home One Phase at a Time by Lisa Woodruff ($8.99)
- The Paperless Home: How to Use Evernote to Organize Your Life by Abby Lawson ($32.00)
- The Ultimate Spring Cleaning Hack Guide by Amy Bellgardt ($9.99)
- Your Intentional Holiday: Heart & Home Planner by Victoria Osborn ($10.00)
Who Doesn’t Love Bonuses?
Every bundle purchase comes with amazing bonuses from these companies – one of my favorites is the Strawesome – glass straws! How fun! These bonuses along are valued well over the cost of the bundle too.
These are just a few of my favorites in this bundle to see all of the products in this bundle Click HERE.
Are you ready to jump in?
Here’s how it works:
- Visit the website, take a quick look at all the goodness that comes in this package, then click the “Get my copy now!” button to go through their simple and secure 3-step checkout process.
- You’ll receive an email with a login to your online access portal, where you’ll begin downloading your eBooks, signing up for your eCourses, and redeeming your free bonus offers.
- Use the Getting Started Guide to pick the topic you want to tackle first and start your stress-less homemaking journey!
- Don’t forget your BONUS – If you purchase your bundle through my link will receive an early copy of my updated Minimalistic Time Blocking Worksheets. Once you purchase your bundle come back to this post and FILL OUT THE FORM and I will send you your FREE PRINTABLE WORKSHEETS right away!
The most important detail, though, is that this bundle is available for just six days! After Monday night, May 1st, the sale ends and you’d have to buy all of these products individually.
Leave a comment below if you have any questions or if you decided to buy a bundle, I want to hear what you think and what you are most excited about.